Monday, September 26, 2011

Tiramisu

I asked my boyfriend to do the groceries and he came home with everything I asked him to buy, plus some other things like ladyfingers and mascarpone :-) He bumped into a shelf with Savoiardi and now I had to make tiramisu. We made the tiramisu together, I made the cream, he soaked the ladyfingers in the coffee and layered them in the dish.
We followed the recipe from the back of the package and I have to tell you it was delicious.


Here is a photo with the recipe. I swear I am too tired to write it down. Click on the photo to enlarge it.


I used a 8.5"x8.5" baking dish. We had to trim the ladyfingers to fit them in the dish.

The liquor I used for the cream was St Remy brandy. It was very good.

This was the first tiramisu I made and I was very happy with it. We both loved it. I will make it again :-)

Tags: Tiramisu Balocco Savoiardi recipe, tiramisu recipe, tiramisu recipe with picture, tiramisu recipe with photo, tiramisu photo, tiramisu recipes, savoiardi tiramisu recipe

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading your post...and do love your blog!
    Good thing your boyfriend bumped into the ladyfingers shelf. This is truly the original recipe...the only and the BEST recipe that I also use, with the egg yolks, and brandy as well!

    Your Tiramisu turned out SUPERB...awesome and so perfectly delicious. Great job from the both of you. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect!!!
    Good job :D

    http://lovehomebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be renamed as a devils food. It's evil enough to hear things like "eat it!!! eat it!!!" sorry going through a rough time not to eat the screen of my laptop. Wonderful recipe! I'll be checking out for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the wonderful comments, they make me so happy. I enjoyed making this dessert. It's so easy to make, so fast and so much fun. I will make it again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks for visiting.