Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pasta with Cheese and Dill


Ingredients:
300 g pasta squares
500 g farmers cheese, crumbled
sour cream
dill, chopped
Salt

Directions:

Cook the pasta in a generous amount of salted water, according to package directions. Do not over cook. Drain well.
While the pasta is cooking, chop the dill. In a large pan add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Add the cooked pasta to the hot oil, turn off the heat and than add the crumbled cheese and the chopped dill. Mix well. Season with salt.
Serve hot with a little sour cream.

Note:
This is a hungarian recipe, made with farmers cheese.
You can use farmers cheese or ricotta cheese for this dish.
You can add a dollop of sour cream just before serving.

4 servings
Tags: hungarian turos csusza recipe, turos laska recipe, turos makaroni recipe, teietei cu branza recipe, pasta with cheese and bacon recipe

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anita, I found you while I was blog hopping around. This dish looks awesome! I am such a fan of dill. But I cannot think of any time I have had pasta and dill together! YUM!
    I would be honored if you would share it on my Recipe of the Week #2 PASTA post! Actually , all of your pasta dishes are making me drool. So feel free to add any of them you would like to share. There is a gift card giveaway ;) You can add any of your dishes until tomorrow. I really hope you come join in the fun!

    http://familyfreshmeals.blogspot.com/search/label/recipe%20of%20the%20week

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks for visiting.